Bottling Plant Upgrades Denver, CO
- Services: Project Management.
- Client: Coca-Cola Refreshments.
- Total Project Cost: $34 million.
- Installed two in-line blow mold machines. Developed room layouts. Made warehouse space into a production facility. Turnkey development of drains, flooring, walls, utilities, equipment and installation were all a part of this project while maintaining the plant’s production schedule.
- Redesigned line for can size change. Turnkey design-build on building modifications, drains, flooring and ventilation, filler and rinser change parts, new infeed conveyors along with new case packer, bundler, shrink tunnel and spiral conveyors. Programming of the palletizer for a new pattern was also part of this project.
- Installed UF/RO. Turnkey design build of RO room, including utilities, ventilation and process piping. Water silos along with UV circulation and UV headspace sterilizers were part of this project as well.
- Managed the design and installation of a wastewater batch-type pH adjustment system.
Mailing: 208 Hewitt Dr., Ste. 103 #342
Waco, TX 76712